because I feel like blogging but I got nothing to say. Stolen from the ever-fabulous GREG.
1. What is the color of your toothbrush? Blue
2. Name one person who made you smile today. A student. I love my students.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Desperately stuffing crap into a bag from my weekly two-night stay in Job City, hoping I wasn't going to miss the train.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Teaching
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Bounty Bar
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? No. To be honest the idea kind of horrifies me. I'm not sure why. I don't think it's prudery or judgment, lots of other similar things seem fine. In the context of a show it seems ok, even. I don't know, some unexamined issues there?
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Where do I return these?" (in regard to two movies borrowed from library)
8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose? At the moment peanut butter oreo.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Old bottled water on my desk. Blech.
10. Do you like your wallet? Yes! FG bought it for me quite a while back. Simple and black, just what I like.
11. What was the last thing you ate? Twix bar.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Three undershirts and three pairs of socks, and a pair of black trousers that I have to return. The last time I tried clothes on in that store the dressing room attendant offered me the choice of the men's or women's tags (you had to split into one or the other set of dressing rooms after the attendant-station). Awkward. I took men's and then my companion referred to me as 'she' and she told me to switch rooms. Later she did tell me the trousers I was trying on looked nice, but anyway, I'm not in a hurry to try stuff on there again. So I bought it and I'm returning it.
13. The last sporting event you watched? Very sad, I can't even remember. And that used to be a major activity for me. I even missed the Pats' snow game this week.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? None. I don't like the stuff.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?: FG
16. Ever go camping? No. (Weeps quietly.)
17. Do you take vitamins daily? No, but a few times a week.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? No.
19. Do you have a tan? Erm, no. Did have a farmer's tan for a while this summer though.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? I like Chinese food but I do not think it makes a good topping for pizza, no.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Sometimes.
22. What did your last text message say? Nosy, aren't you? I'm not saying but it was sweet.
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Attending a seminar, volunteering, having tea with a colleague, grading...
24. Favorite color? Blue but it's not a big thing.
25. Look to your left; what do you see? A chair with my bag on it.
26. What color is your watch? Am sans watch.
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? Australia.
28. Would you strip for money? No. Maybe for free though.
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Always in. I'm afraid of not being understood through the drive through, or messing it up somehow. I've done that before.
30. What is your favorite number? 22
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? Friend
32. Any plans today? It's almost over. Gonna head 'home', eat some pasta, do some reading, watch part of a movie.
33. In how many states have you lived? Counting the states of grace and panic? No? Ok then, four. Plus one foreign country.
34. Biggest annoyance right now? Hm, not really all that annoyed with anything. (!?!?)
35. Last song listened to? Fiery Furnaces, "Borneo"
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? I prefer not to.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Um, no. DIY.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? At home, my doc boots. At work, I'm really happy with my new Bostonians.
39. Are you jealous of anyone? Not especially, at the moment. Jealousy flares up ever so often these days but it's not a lingering thing.
40. Is anyone jealous of you? No idea.
41. Do you love anyone? Yes, deeply.
42. Do any of your friends have children? Yes
43. What do you usually do during the day? Each day, as I said, is its own epoch. I really can't answer this question.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Next question, please.
45. Do you use the word hello daily? I do.
46. What color is your car? Silver.
47. What size wedding ring do you wear? I forget. Maybe 5? Something rather small, I have bony fingers. My fingers have grown since then, though.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Not specifically.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope.
50. How did you get your worst scar? A dog bit me.
Jess, for old time's sakes, you're tagged, even though there's no tagging with this one. K?