Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Safe Spaces

I started my new job at the beginning of the month. It's going well. It's in a different city from where we live and I'm spending two nights a week there which is working out nicely. It has the unexpected benefit of allowing me to build my own space in my room here and have it as a sort of contemplative, all-me retreat. And I have my own office, too. I never realized how much I would like that, but I love it.

And... there is a new post at MacCool Uncensored, this one less content-free than the last.

3 comments:

Tina-cious.com said...

I love having an office! There's something so -- I don't know... "I've arrived" about it. LOL

Though.. I haven't really arrived. It's all smoke and mirrors. :)

"Me" time is good. For both you and FG.

:)

Saranga said...

Glad to hear you've got something good happening. :)

ella said...

I've recently realized that in order for me to preserve my sanity I need spaces that are just mine. So glad you stumbled upon one. :)

As for office=arrived, yeah, maybe. Or maybe not. It's still nice to have one, though.