Monday, 21 September 2009

New Site for Times of Trouble

In the middle of a little nervous breakdown here, y'all. FG and I are fine, but I'm wading through some kind of big stuff. And I want to write about it, but I can't do that here. So at long last I am setting up the password protected blog.

It's at maccooluncensored.wordpress.com. E-mail me for the password (butchgirlcat at gmail dot com). If I don't already know & love you, tell me a little something about yourself, like where you found me, if you have a web site yourself, that sort of thing.

This is some very personal stuff that I'm aching to talk about but I feel paranoid about it being findable by my family, first of all, and second of all, I just want to have a better sense of who's reading. Oh, and if you could *not* share the password, that would be brilliant. And if you're Tina and you don't read passworded blogs, um, write to FG maybe? Even just to tell her you love her, that would be super. Thanks, Tina. ;)

Oh yeah and. The passworded blog is not my sole method of coping. Just to reassure y'all. Ok, see you over there or back here once I can write things that only rate 10, and not 11, on a scale of 1-10 for deeply personal...

4 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

Like Tina I don't read pass-word protected posts either. I just can't get me head around the way I feel about intruding into someones real private life. Also I have certain other issues with it, plus wordpress doesn't work well on my computer either! I can't comment on wordpess blogs! Bummer!

Will you still keep this blog going Leo? I don't want to lose touch with you though mate.

Leo MacCool said...

yes, i plan to keep this as my main blog. for everything that's not just too gory, you know? i know your squeamishness about pw posts, too. in fact i thought about just journaling this other stuff privately, but i seem to need at least an imaginary blog audience to keep me really honest these days. anyway, joe, no worries, i'm not going anywhere.

Jess said...

I have no issues reading your password protected blog, Leo. I hope all is well and that Tina's already told FG she loves her by now.

Tina-cious.com said...

Aye aye cap'n. :)