Wednesday, 29 April 2009

I Love You but I Can't Say So

My computer is over five years old. The letters have been worn off most of the keys for ages now. Two days ago I got her a new battery & power cord (farewell duct tape!). I love her and I plan to keep her as long as possible.

But the old operating system limits any number of possible software updates. This can be good--I can barely do anything on Facebook anymore, for instance--but also not so good. There are now several blogs on Blogger whose comment functions don't work for me anymore. I think you all have the same template more or less.

So this is a confidential post to say I love you, but I can't tell you so on your own blogs. I can't even email you, 'cause you don't have addresses listed on your blogs, either. I love a good tease as much as the next guy, but I'm starting to worry you think I'm just not that into you. Not the case.

The main suspects (but I'm missing some, I know it):
Asphalt Cowboy: Dude, we have a lot in common. Your sex stories are awesome, and B.C.S. sounds like a ton of fun. Go fucking Sox.
Dyke Evolution: I'm glad you're blogging. It really does help with the tough times. And may you get some proper butch loving a.s.a.p.
Good Ship Priory: You started out with a brilliant first post on trans issues in mainstream science. Now you have a teaser up about femme invisibility. I wanted to encourage you to write more, but I couldn't.

3 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

I have the same issues with my computer. There are certain blogs I can't comment on and it really bugs me.

Not being able to do anything on Facebook must be a blessing. :D

I'm waiting for the day when I can't post on my own blog anymore. That's the day I buy a new one!

Asphalt Cowboy said...

So what you're trying to say is this...

"I love you, man!"

To which I respond:

"No, I love you, MAN!"

Yeah. We both rock. ;)

If you're having issues with the embedded comments, then others may be too. I'll change the layout.

Shazbat said...

Well hey!! I had absolutely no idea if anyone had read that! I'll write again. Now. I might mention femme invisibility, but I might just ramble about all the hot butches I met at Oxford Pride. Still, I'll try and make it good =0)