Friday, 3 April 2009

Happy Friday Meme

This one from the enchanting Queer Rose.

Five names you go by:
[Real Name], that damn girl name I'm not such a big fan of
[Nickname], which I love more and more every day
Leo MacCool
Sweetie (but only to FG)
I think that's it, only four names for me.

Three things you are wearing right now:
My beloved black hoodie from my martial arts studio
Jeans
Black Doc Marten boots

Three things you want very badly at the moment
My lovely FG (yes, I mean it that way)
To get one of the jobs that would let me graduate this year
Dinner

Two people who will probably fill this out
Jess!! (well, ok, Jess already did it.)
FG, cuz QR tagged her, too, and I bet she's gonna do it.

Two things you did last night
Went out for beer & southern food with FG and one of her pals
Got stuck in traffic

Two things you ate today
English muffin
Peanut butter & butter sandwich

Two people you last talked to on the phone
FG
Hair-cutting-place person

Two things you are doing tomorrow
Working
Something else I'm sure I'm forgetting

Two longest car rides
Driving from Mass. to Calif. and then back again! FG and I lived there for five months right after college. We made so many stupid mistakes. Oh youthful folly.

Two of your favourite beverages
Beer
Cranberry juice

9 comments:

QueerRose said...

Thanks Leo! Here's hoping you get one of those jobs QRx

LL Cool Joe said...

I could really take the piss out of you being called sweetie, but I won't!

Good list!

Freedomgirl said...

but joe, leo is very, very sweet. what's wrong with that??

greg said...

PLUS Leo's wearing Doc Martens which makes the perfect combo of sweet and tough. Love it!

LL Cool Joe said...

FG, I was joking! Honestly! I'm just jealous, I never get called sweetie! Probabably coz I'm not sweet.

Greg, I agree, the dm's make all the difference. :)

Hey Leo, have you ever worn New Rock boots?

Leo MacCool said...

Joey, I suspect she's taking the piss out of us both. She seems like a cream puff but she's trouble, that FG. I've never worn New Rock, only DM, but am now off to google to check them out!

twoladiesinwaiting.com said...

Beer, yes. Cranberry juice, yes. Southern food for New Englanders? Yes.

I like you.

e said...

Hey Leo,

What is your martial art? You tell me yours, I'll tell you mine... :-)

Vic said...

For what you're doing tomorrow:
"Something else I'm forgetting" is so to true! There's always one of those, huh.